I’m not going to lie guys, I had to change this first paragraph because I planned to post this like a week or so before Valentine’s Day as a V-Day wish-list post but clearly, that wasn’t it’s destiny lol. SO I kept the original part below because, I was on a roll when I just started and then I got stuck on perfecting the visual…I have perfectionist issues at times. But, this is still very relevant because, everyday should be Valentine’s Day! So here goes…
Valentine’s Day, oh Valentine’s Day. Everyday should be like Valentine’s Day or the “month of love” like society refers to it. We don’t need one “special” day or one month to express our appreciation and admiration for the ones we love, including ourselves. But it is a heart warming feeling seeing all the pretty hearts and sweets everywhere we go…oh and the teddy bears guys, those are my fav!
My obsession with online shopping is beyond me, I would actually spend that extra buck just to get something delivered directly to me instead of going into a shop walking down isles to find whatever it is I’m looking for and feeling pressured to hurry up! So I’ve decided to share some really pretty items I LOOOOOVE right now💕.
South African online stores to order from:
- Jewelry– Cotton On, Foschini, City Girl Beauty, FAB by bee
- Trinket trays or boxes– Takealot, Superbalist, Cotton On
- Essie Nail Polish– Clicks, Superbalist, Takealot
- Dewy Spritz– WantItAll
- Lipstick– Muse Beauty, Beauty and the Blush
- Satin Pjs– Woolworths, Superbalist
- Perfume– Edgars, Superbalist, Takealot, Woolworths
- Pretty mugs– Mrp Home, m.studio, Woolworths
- Wallets– Perfectly Cuztomized Daily, Forever New, Superbalist
- Scented candles– Cotton On, Mrp Home, @home